Thursday, December 27, 2012

Calling You

Corbin likes to talk…a lot.

Although I enjoy my conversations with Corbin and I love to hear what he has to say, sometimes my ears need a break.

So, what do I do?  Hand him an old cell phone and let him “call” others.

And he does!

IMG_7186[1]

He usually “calls” Grandma, Grandpa, and Daddy.  And boy do they get an earful.  He tells them about his day and if we happen to be in the car they get a running commentary of what we are driving by.

IMG_7185[1]IMG_7190[1]IMG_7187[1]

It’s actually really fun (and funny) to listen in on his one sided conversations.  Oh this boy has so much to say!

My favorite one liner from these conversations:

“Oh, I gotta go…Mom’s driving too fast!”  (This kid  thinks I drive too fast on an almost daily bases, but I’m not, really I’m not…really:)

So if your ears are needing a break, just try handing your child an old phone.  It just might work!

IMG_7189[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment