Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

 

 

Did you see all the wonderful pictures above of our great Thanksgiving?  Yeah, I know there are none!  We forgot to take one single picture…sadness.

We had great food (I've been eating for five days straight!), fun family times, and although Chris and Corbin both were battling some colds we all had a great time.

Chris and I did spend some time in Kansas City over the Thanksgiving break.  We shopped and went to the Chiefs game.

I found a handful of great shopping deals and at the game I won an autographed football! 

I never win anything, so this was exciting.  It did not matter that I really didn’t care about the football or even know who had signed it, the fact was that I won something.

Chris will attest that I’m not very lucky at winning prizes.  Chris used to be very lucky and before we were married he won several great prizes.  As the years of marriage have accumulated his winning streak has declined.  I feel like I’m the direct result of this:)

So, the only picture I have of Thanksgiving weekend is of me and my winning football.

WP_20121125_001

No comments:

Post a Comment