Saturday, August 18, 2012

Weather Report

Corbin loves to be outside.  Something he’s been doing lately, when we are out, is to relay a weather report to me. 

Although I’m outside with him, he clearly is concerned that I’m not aware of the weather and it’s his job to inform me. 

Ok, that’s nice Corbin, tell me what the weather is right now:)

WP_000174

To prepare and gather his weather data he does not need technology.  Nope, he relies soley on the world around him.  He intently looks up at the sky and proceeds to tell me if it’s sunny or cloudy.  Then he checks the trees to see if they are moving to get an accurate idea if it’s windy or not. Although his weather reports do lack some pertinent information I still think they are fabulous;)

WP_000176

And hey, there’s not a cuter meteorologist around!

WP_000178

No comments:

Post a Comment