Friday, August 24, 2012

Imagination

For several months Corbin has really been delving into the world of pretend and imagination. 

He will play with his trucks and animals, creating dialogue and adventures for them all.  I love this!

Hearing him talk to himself as he plays is one of my favorite things right now.  I will just sit, as quiet as I can be, outside his doorway or listen from the kitchen as he plays and talks.  It’s so sweet and so interesting.

Often he talks about the trucks and how they are working hard, driving to school, or stuck in the mud.  As for the animals they are usually playing with each other or are hungry and need to be fed.

Yesterday morning he even had a phone conversation.  It went something like this:

“Oh, my phone’s ringing!  Hello?  I’m just sitting on the couch playing.  Mommy’s cleaning up.  We can’t play with you now.  Ok, later!”

What in the world!?!? 

Sometimes that boy is too stinkin’ cute…sometimes;)

No comments:

Post a Comment