Thursday, May 24, 2012

Animals Beware

Apparently Corbin has begun potty training…with his stuffed animals. 

We were playing in his room with his animals, when he promptly turned over Kangaroo and announced that Kangaroo had a poopy.  I encouraged him to run Kangaroo to the potty (of course!).

IMG_4840IMG_4839

I’m  happy to announce Kangaroo made it…just in time;)

So once Kangaroo went successfully on the potty all the other animals needed to go as well, so said Corbin.

IMG_4844IMG_4845

IMG_4852Corbin would turn over the animals and look at their bottom.  Here Giraffe is getting a quick check…yup it’s potty time.  Oh my!

IMG_4864

IMG_4870

And it’s logical that once all the animals have pottied that they all climb into the sink and have community bath time!?! 

IMG_4891

IMG_4893

Disregarding the odd bath situation, Corbin proved to be a patient, kind, caring, and responsible potty trainer.  I hope that I can follow in his footsteps when I begin the process with Corbin!

No comments:

Post a Comment