Friday, February 24, 2012

Can’t Sleep

I had trouble getting to sleep last night.  The reason: I was contemplating my son’s attire.  This is a completely unreasonable reason to not be sleeping, but it didn’t matter how often I told myself this I was still plagued with thoughts of Corbin’s clothes.

First, I am having major issues with his pants.  They fall down all the time.  Then if I go smaller in the waist (like 12 month size!!) they are super short and he looks ridiculous.  Blah!

Then his shirts are becoming too short with 24 month size.  So we tired a 2T and the length is better but he’s so tiny that they look big on him. 

So lately Corbin has been styling some short pants with large shirts…oh my the problems;)

Yup, so I laid awake contemplating the problem.  Do I buy bigger shirts or let them be short?  Do I buy bigger pants so they’re long but they fall down, or do I have pants that fit that are too short?

Really there are no good options here and although I debated this in my mind for a good 45 minutes (when I should have been sleeping) I still don’t have a decision and now I’m tired. 

Oh well, I’ll continue to contemplate the situation and if I have any brilliant breakthroughs I’ll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment