Friday, February 10, 2012

Bridge Builders

There are two bridge builders at our house…IMG_3576IMG_3554

Chris and I.  (Corbin is the overseer:)

Based on the above pictures it seems as if Chris and I have two very different bridge designs. 

Chris’ bridge is the first one pictured.  It’s stable, well constructed, and can hold up to many minutes of play.

Mine is the bridge at the bottom.  It’s tall, rickety, and lasts for about 2 seconds of play.  However,  it does allow for trucks, planes, and buses to pass under because of its massive height ;)

IMG_3558

I do believe that Corbin prefers stability over height.  I’m rarely asked to build a bridge and if I am it’s because I’m the only one home and he’s desperate for a bridge.  This does not happen often.

IMG_3553

But that’s ok, I’ll let Daddy be the official bridge builder of the house.  I don’t mind…really, I don’t mind:)

No comments:

Post a Comment