Sunday, February 12, 2012

Camera please

We were playing in Corbin’s room the other day when he requested I get the camera.  Whaaaat??

I asked him to repeat what he had said and then I repeated it back to him just to make sure he really had asked for the camera…and he had!

Apparently he was feeling in the mood to pose it up for the camera.  I don’t even try to figure out his thought process any more…crazy boy:)

So, what do you get when your child asks to have his picture taken…

IMG_3567

“Arrr, matey, this is my pirate look for ye Mommy.”

IMG_3569

“Yo, yo, what’s up!  Corbin is in the house.”

IMG_3565

“Cheeeeeezzzz!!”

IMG_3568

“Senior High School photo practice shot – take 1.”

It was so fun and funny to see him sit in that chair and create different faces for me all on his own doing. 

Oh Corbin, you are too entertaining sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment