Thursday, December 8, 2011

What the What Wednesday On A Thursday

So this post was set to go out Wednesday and I thought it had.  But to my surprise I found that it hadn’t been posted like I thought.  Thus we have a Wednesday themed blog post on a Thursday…let’s roll with it!

IMG_2881

Last night while Chris and Corbin were playing (I was downstairs in the office doing homework), Corbin did something BIG!

Well ok, maybe no one else will think it’s big, but I did.

Apparently out of the blue Corbin told Chris “pooey, pooey”.  What the what!?!? Chris checked his diaper and sure enough he had a dirty diaper.  Hooray, the child told us he was dirty…what the what?!?!  

IMG_2867

To me, this is the starting signal that someday this kid might actually be potty trained.  I’m sure he won’t tell us he has a dirty diaper in another…oh I don’t know 2 years. ;)  But here’s to hoping the trend continues!

Hey it’s Christmas time a girl can dream. :)

IMG_2874

No comments:

Post a Comment