Monday, September 6, 2010

Yummy

Nothing says morning like a hearty breakfast of rice cereal…yummy!

Saturday morning was Corbin’s first experience with ‘real food’ (if that’s what very milked down rice cereal is called).  Overall, it was a success.  He took the spoon readily and did not spit out copious amounts.  In fact, I think some actually went down.

He didn’t eat very much before he seemed done with the work required to eat, but for our first attempt he did well.  We shall continue this every morning and then move on to other delicious treats later!

IMG_1246

“Umm, excuse me, is this breakfast?  I don’t even know what this is.  Where’s my bottle please.”

IMG_1248

“Ok, I guess I’ll deal with it.  So, I’m supposed to swallow this stuff?”

IMG_1249

“It’s certainly not my bottle, but I’ll deal with it.”

**Side note:  Don’t we all wish we could look this adorable at 6:45 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment