Thursday, September 9, 2010

Corbin’s Letter

Dear Computer,

IMG_1220[4]

It’s been hectic around here these days. Dad’s working on a huge project at work that is taking up a lot more time than usual. So, he hasn’t been around as much.  Fortunately, that will only be lasting a few more weeks.

As for mom, I still see her everyday, all day long, but she’s been busy too. I guess she is getting ready to take a big test called the GRE. She has decided to go back to get her masters degree in Library Science and has to first be accepted to graduate school. Part of that acceptance is taking this test.

IMG_1221

So she’s been studying, Daddy’s been working and that has been leaving me with some free time these days; I’ve been productive with this time by searching the internet and doing some self-learning. I’m also thinking about starting a book. I really think there’s a market for a book written by a baby about babies. Wouldn’t every parent like to get inside the mind of a baby….we’ll see how it goes.

Oh computer, I’ve gotta go. Mom’s looking for me. I guess it’s time for a nap again. Oh well, I’ll make it a short one and be back soon!

IMG_1218

No comments:

Post a Comment