Monday, July 11, 2016

My New Love

I spotted a colleague of mine using one of these last year.  And I thought it was probably expensive and I would never have one.  But, after talking with her, trying hers out, and looking around myself I now have one of my very own.  It’s literally a dream come true.

Meet my new love….my little laminator!

It’s amazing…

20160704_205922091_iOS

affordable…

20160704_205942721_iOS

and produces a quality lamination.

20160704_210003893_iOS

This lamination is so much better than what the laminators at school do.  It’s a thick lamination that will hold up to a lot of wear and tear. 

If you are a teacher or laminate a lot of things I HIGHLY recommend this personal laminator by Scotch.  I ordered mine off of Amazon. 

Seriously, how did I live without this little beauty.  My little laminator has it’s own little drawer at my house and I loving use it on a regular bases.

Love me a laminator!!

No comments:

Post a Comment