Friday, September 18, 2015

Muffins with Mommies

Today, I had the great privilege of spending an hour with Corbin in his classroom doing activities for muffins with mommies.

I have taught several years and have done different events like these for parents and the students so it was super exciting for me to be on the other side of this event.

It is way more fun, less stressful, and super easier to be the parent and not the teacherWinking smile

His teacher did an amazing job and the it was a super successful time together.  We had different stations that we rotated through; we drew a picture, did some M&M math, created a bracelet, and ate muffins while reading books.

This little guy and I had a great morning together!

20150918_142426170_iOS

20150918_142408948_iOS

Except I was told that I could not smother him with kisses at school…guess he’s not so little anymore;)

No comments:

Post a Comment