Saturday, April 4, 2015

Snapshots

Corbin and I, on one of my days off from work, ran around town doing different errands. The last two stops were super fun.

We walked through Whole Foods, got a snack, and sat outside enjoying the great weather.

Yummy natural fruit stick snack!  (It really was delicious)

20150330_145325332_iOS

Ahhh, this is perfect!

20150330_145318710_iOS

Then we went to a bookstore and walked around a near by fountain.  Basking in the sunshine, warm weather, and the relaxing sound of the water.

Shake it out and get your groove on…

20150330_154926049_iOS

Wave those hands like you really do care…it’s spring!

20150330_154921858_iOS

I love these snapshots of life with Corbin! Sure, there are other snapshots of life that I don’t stop to record (throwing fits, whiny voices, and unhappy faces) but I believe that these happy snapshots are the ones I will continue to hold on to as Corbin grows up. 

These snapshots are the ones that make the memory books.  Life will always have smooth roads and bumpy paths and really you wouldn’t want life without it that way.  The bumpy makes the smooth feel so good. I will remember the growth that I have done from the bumpy road of child rearing but that growth is the good part of the bumpy.  I won’t remember the details or my feelings towards all the bumps that will be fuzzy.  But these precious snapshots of the special moments of everyday life with Corbin;  those are the crystal clear pictures that will be in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment