Sunday, November 30, 2014

Picture Fail

So events have been taking place, but I have not taken pictures!  Seriously, we get done with something and then I remember that I have not taken one photograph. 

But nevertheless, even though there a few pictures to accompany this post, for posterity I’ll recount some events that are noteworthy for me to remember.

1) We hosted Thanksgiving dinner out at our house.  Chris made the most gorgeous turkey and gravy.  It was magazine worthy, but I have no photographic evidence of this….sadness.

2) Corbin had many “melt downs”, “episodes”, “learning moments” on Thanksgiving day. But we persevered and despite cries and hollers from his room during our meal time prayer and regardless of the fact he was carted away numerous times, there is and was much to be thankful for.

3) Grandparents Williams took us to see luminaries at a local garden.  It was beautiful and Corbin really enjoyed the lights…so did we!  The weather was also a balmy 60 degrees.

IMG_20141129_184023301IMG_20141129_182537091

4) We decorated for Christmas.  I bought some ribbon type material, but regrettable that it had glitter on it.  I spent most of my day cleaning glitter or hearing from my boys that they had glitter on their feet….oh noWinking smile

5)  I made a trip to the grocery store.  I turned down an aisle and apparently grossly misjudged my turn because my cart hit a Swiss Miss Cocoa display…..and it all fell down.  Embarrassing to say the least, however I was tempted to take a picture just for the blog.  But, I thought that might look suspicious, as if I wanted to run over the display, so I refrained.  I spent many minutes helping a nice employee to pick up all the boxes (around 50 or more?) and redisplay them. 

Ok, I know I’m missing things.  That’s why pictures are so valuable, they jog my memory.  But, those are some highlights from our holiday weekend. 

Hopefully, I’ll have some more pictures to share next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment