Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It’s An Obsession

The Blacklist tv show photo

Summer TV is usually limited and doesn’t offer much. So this summer Chris and I decided to pick a series that we had not watched but had heard good things about. 

Our first pick: The Blacklist. I was hooked from minute one of episode one. We have watched at least two episodes most nights and have only three more to go before we end season one. Then we have to wait for the Fall for season two to start. It’s going to be a looooong wait!

If you have not watched this show you must! Every episode is fast paced, intriguing, thought provoking, and leaves you with more questions than answers; although each episode continually gives you clues and new pieces of information.

It is so good! It has become my obsession…for about one more day until I finish all of the first season…then I am in mourning.

Any thoughts on what series we should start next?  We are contemplating Scandal, The Good Wife, or House of Cards.

Now go kick off your summer TV viewing with The Blacklist. I promise, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment