Monday, January 20, 2014

Random

I have been horrible about taking pictures so when I finally set down to blog today I do not have pictures of anything I wanted to talk about.  So, instead it will be random pictures that I do haveSmile

Corbin LOVES to build.  He builds something at least once a day.  And if Daddy isn’t home to see it, then a picture must be taken before we pick it up so he can see it later.

20140113_143554637_iOS (1)

We got barstools for our kitchen island.  Corbin was a great help in matching up the different screws and bolts to help Chris when he was putting them together.

20140110_000018763_iOS

I hosted a baby shower a few weeks ago.  The whole theme for the shower was “decorate the nursery”.  Everyone brought nursery décor (gray and yellow colored) and then someone made a bow hanger and we all made hair bows that night.  Again I lacked on taking pictures, but I loved the nursery décor idea and making the hair bows was such a fun activity!

20140107_010801562_iOS

Corbin has always loved letters, but now with the introduction of dry erase markers he loves writing them.  That would be my “teaching” tip of the day; if you have a child who is reluctant to write, spell, do math, etc get a dry erase board and markers and I bet they will do a little bit more then they did before.  Those things are like magic!

20140103_002312715_iOS

20140103_002357538_iOS

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried printing off writing practice pages and putting them in a plastic page protector to write on with a dry erase? I've seen it on pinterest (of course), and it could give more options for different activities, especially as he gets older.

    ReplyDelete