Wednesday, August 21, 2013

1st Day of Preschool

On Tuesday Corbin went to his first day of preschool…and loved it!

IMG_9507

He was super excited when he got up that morning knowing that it was his first day of school.

When we got there he was slightly shy, but warmed up quickly when he found the tub of construction vehicles.

WP_20130820_001

So although Corbin did great at drop off Chris and I were a different story.  Not going to lie, there were some tears (mostly from me).  It was hard to leave my baby with people I didn’t know surrounded by kids whom I had never met.  I knew this preschool was great, so with many prayers and a box of Kleenex I drove to work and knew that he would be fine.  (Note: the above picture is in the morning at drop off…puffy eyes that were holding in a torrent of water works!)

At pick up he was just as excited as when we dropped him off and he’s already looking forward to tomorrow…his 2nd day of preschool.

Yea Corbin!  Here’s to a great start of your long school career.

IMG_9505

No comments:

Post a Comment