Sunday, April 1, 2012

It Is Finished

P90X has come to a conclusion….that’s right, Chris and I did it!  We went through the whole 90 day program and now we are done:) 

So, what did I think?

The hardest part of this program, in my opinion, is the discipline and diligence it takes to complete it. P90X requires working out 6 days a week for over an hour each day.  Without having Chris with me doing this and getting up in the mornings with me, I don’t know that I could have been so faithful.  So I think it would definitely help to do this with someone or be very very committed to completing the program.

My other big note would be to take measurements and pictures before you begin the program.  If you want to see a lot of movement on the scale then I’m not sure this is the program for you.  What you will see is a change in your body shape and muscle tone.  However, although I can see changes, I’m sure if I had done measurements and pictures (like the program suggests at the beginning) then I would be a lot more impressed with what I’ve accomplished.  But since I see myself everyday and the changes occur over time I’m not overly “awwed” by what I see:) 

However, I do know that I am much more toned than I was and I definitely have more muscle definition then I have ever had.

P90X is a great program that was easy to follow, challenging in a good way, and did produce results (just not rippling muscles like on the video…for me…maybe it will for you:)

I say if you are really interested in getting toned and developing muscle then you should try it out. Just be prepared to be dedicated for 90 days.  It actually did go pretty fast, but that’s easy to say now that it’s all over with!

Good luck to any future P90Xers out there!

I’m sure Chris and I will be doing another round of P90X in late summer perhaps, but for now we are going to try out Insanity, a cardio workout.

Here’s to a week of sleeping in and NO MORE P90X!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment