Friday, April 6, 2012

I’m Back

It’s been awhile since I’ve taken over the computer, but while Mom is elsewhere in the house and Dad is working I thought it would be a good time.  This blog is mostly about me (yes, I read it) but it does not very often have my viewpoint of life.  So this is me, Corbin, here to give you my perspective of things.

IMG_3909

Umm, now what to say.  I guess after my intro I don’t have much of an opinion on anything.  Things are good, I’m having a fun…

IMG_3890IMG_3891IMG_3892

I did have an interesting experience today.  I took my fist swim lessons!  I love to swim.  I met Emily.  She’s the only other person in my class.  The problem was she’d been there before and taken the lessons before.  She was a pro!  I have some work to do, but I’m pretty sure I can catch up to all the kicking and bubble blowing she’s doing. IMG_3899

In the lesson we sang songs, practiced kicking, blew bubbles, Mom caught me when I jumped in, and I used my arms to reach for a ducky (which I loved!)  Oh, that ducky was awesome and I really really wanted him to come home with me, but nope, it didn’t happen.  Don’t worry I let my feelings on the matter be known.  I always let my feelings be known, otherwise how would anyone know what I wanted?  It makes perfect sense to me.

IMG_3907IMG_3904

Anyway, swim lessons where great and I’m excited to go back. I don’t really have anything else to say.  I think mom has been pretty accurate on her blog reporting of my life, but I’m monitoring this site closely so if she gets out of hand I’ll be here to set the record straight.

IMG_3912

IMG_3914

No comments:

Post a Comment