Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Boy At Play

Spending time outside is a favorite activity of Corbin’s.  Here are a few things he likes to do:

Watch cars go by and tell me all about them.

“A big white truck just went by momma!”

IMG_1032

He likes to check out momma’s wheels.

“We are all safe and ready to roll!”

IMG_1044

He carefully points out ants. 

“I’m just pointing momma, not squishing, promise!”

IMG_1039

Corbin loves to climb up stairs.

“Come on momma, climb with me!”

IMG_1047

And a skill that early practice will pay off is mowing the lawn. I’m sure he will be doing that for real as soon as he’s able.

“Mowing is nothing but fun!”

IMG_1042

Being outside is certainly an adventure for Corbin.  The most mundane things become so interesting and fascinating to him.  I do enjoy watching him explore and discover, but being outside with him is exhausting!  We are always on the go and he’s keeping me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment