Friday, May 13, 2011

13 Months

After 12 months I decided I would no longer do the monthly updates with Corbin in the chair holding a sign, but it feels weird not to acknowledge he’s 13 months old today.  I’m in the routine of doing a monthly post, but after this one I’m going to stop…probably…most likely…maybe…

So there is no signs or Corbin sitting in a chair, just some random photos of Corbin at the beginning of 13 months.

The biggest thing that has changed from the beginning of 12 months until now is his walking.  In the past 2 weeks he has become a fulltime walker.  He’s really picking up speed with those steps.  In fact, he’s doing so well that I had him walk into bible study with me instead of carrying him.  Wow, that was nice for me…this kid is getting heavy!

IMG_0787

IMG_0791

IMG_0794

Happy 13 months Corbin!

No comments:

Post a Comment