Monday, May 9, 2016

Multiplication with Mommy

This was our drive to school game this morning: “Multiplication with Mommy.” Corbin gave me multiplication problems and I had to solve them.

He started off easy: 1x1, 3x3, 5x5…yes, I was totally diggin’ the game and was onboard.

Then he turned up the intensity: 10x10, 11x11,…I was still hangin’ with those.

Our last one: 16x16…I gave an answer, which I thought was correct and Corbin disagreed. Corbin very patiently said “Mom, type it into the calculator when you get home and write down the answer so I can see it when I get home. The answer is 256, Mom.”

His answer was correct.

But I have nothing to worry about because Corbin said we could work on multiplication this summer. Great, I have a 6 year old math tutor who is relentless….my summer is not looking so good.

I really do not like “Multiplication with Mommy”; it’s too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment