Saturday, February 6, 2016

On With The Show…

Thursday night was Corbin’s first elementary school concert. 

The kindergarten and first grades combined for a 30 minute program called Animals, Animals, Animals.

Here the teachers are getting all the kiddos in place on the risers.

IMG_2521

There’s Corbin singing his heart out…for the first couple of verses of each song.  Most of the songs were very repetitive and I think he was losing some enthusasim for them.

Oh, he is fun to watch!

IMG_2524

The first graders had solo singing parts. The red head girl below is a good friend of ours from church.

Corbin said after the program that he wished he was a first grader becuase he really wanted a microphone.

Ha, watch out world, next year he will be a first grader….and the power of the microphone might be his. I’m scaredSmile

IMG_2530

And in nonconcert related news this is a picture Corbin took of his 3-D tower of tea cups.  He worked very hard on this during several art periods. Corbs was so excited to finally bring it home to show us.

I do like the colors he picked. I think the muted earth tones are very soothing. Umm, maybe I should let Corbin help me pick out the colors for my new basement funiture that I hope to get one day!

20160205_220433209_iOS

No comments:

Post a Comment