Sunday, July 15, 2012

It’s official

I have looked back on my blog searching for posts about certain milestones and trying to find general information about Corbin’s vocabulary, activities, abilities in his first two years of life.  Ooops!  Many of these somehow didn’t find a way into the blog.  I didn’t really keep a baby book for him either, so nothing is recorded there.  Another oops! 

Anyone see mother of the year award coming my way soon? ;) 

I have a hard time deciding what to blog about because it often feels so inconsequential, mundane, and normal at the time.  But then when a few years have passed and I’m trying to remember what Corbin was saying at 15 months, what his first words were, or what he was interested in then it seems more important.  So I’m seeing that at the time such information may not be important, but in the future I might like to have it.

In keeping with my new insight that even if I think something is not very important but I feel even the slightest hint that I should blog about it, then I should blog it. 

Sorry Corbin, Momma was slow on the get go and I don’t have many details on your first two years of life.  But we do know that you talk, walk, and NOW OFFICIALLY you are FULLY potty trained!

IMG_5405

Corbin has been accident free for a few weeks and I feel confident that I can announce he can do everything (pee and poop) on the potty!!  Praise Jesus!

However, as soon as I typed that last paragraph I am feeling afraid that I have just jinxed this new found skill….I’m sure he’ll be fine:)

So, loooong post short….Corbin is going on the potty. 

First words, singing the ABCs, counting, recognizing and naming shapes….nope none of those milestones made it on the blog, but potty training: got it!  I’m sure Corbin will be thrilled to know all about this in the future:)

IMG_5403

No comments:

Post a Comment